Due to technical problems at berlios.de, we decided to move over to launchpad.net. The migration will be done in a few phases:
- Migrate mailing lists
- Migrate svn to launchpad (either svn, if that is supported, or switch to bzr)
- Move all other stuff from berlios.de
How to subscribe to launchpad.net mailing lists
Launchpad.net groups people in "teams". Every team has its own mailing lists and you can be member of multiple teams. We created the following teams:
- yade-users (firstname.lastname@example.org), subscribe to yade-users
- yade-dev (email@example.com), subscribe to yade-dev
Clicking subscribe will make you to:
- register with your email address (under Not registered yet? query), a confirmation email will be sent
- click on link from the email
- then make sure to check the checkbox "Subscribe me to this team's mailing list" is checked and click "Join"
Instructions below are for Yade-dev only
You must register your berlios.de SVN commit e-mail at launchpad:
- Go there:
usernameis your login on LAUNCHPAD)
- Add your email address like this:
usernameis your login on BERLIOS SVN)
firstname.lastname@example.org. That's an important part. You probably think that you have no such email address? The truth is that all emails sent to this address will go to your email address which you used to register at berlios.
Otherwise, your commit logs will not get through to the list. And all YADE developers will be rightfully upset.
For example, I have
email@example.com account and I went to
https://launchpad.net/~eudoxos/+editemails to register it.
The svn commit logs are sent to yade-dev. To filter them you can use the
Return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>, or filter based on subject line which always contains